Nil Living products contain and may contain traces of the 14 key allergens groups as categorised by the Food Standards Agency:
- cereals containing gluten – including wheat, rye, barley and oats
- crustaceans – such as prawns, crabs and lobsters
- molluscs – such as mussels and oysters
- tree nuts – including almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts
- sesame seeds
- sulphur dioxide and sulphites (if they are at a concentration of more than ten parts per million).
Although we label products stating specific allergens, there is a risk of cross contamination with any allergen group.
Nil Living products may contain any listed allergen, this can happen when the allergen has entered the product accidentally during the production process, during wholesale packaging, transit, dispensing and storage in store.
Nil Living cannot be liable for any allergic reaction. Nil Living strongly advise that customers with severe allergies within these groups sadly cannot shop in store with us.
If customers chose to shop with Nil Living despite this recommendation do so at their own risk.
Nil Living provide non-containing gluten options however we are not a certified ‘gluten free’ store and risk of cross contamination is the same.
Product Information Liability...
At Nil Living, we do everything we can to make sure the information about the products we sell online is always as accurate as possible. Product information and photographs are for general advice and illustrative purposes. As products are regularly improved, the product information, ingredients, nutritional guides, dietary advice or allergens may occasionally change without notice.
As a result, we recommend that you always read the product label carefully before using or consuming any purchased products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website, Nil Living is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this website.
This does not affect your statutory rights. This information is supplied for personal use only. It must not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Nil Living, nor without due acknowledgment.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the containers and bottles used for refill purposes in store are fit for the purpose due to health & safety regulations, we recommend customers adhere to the following points:
- Customers should clean their containers before refilling.
- Customers should remove previous labels before refilling.
- Customers must receive the new product information whether printed on a stick over label, handwritten label or note or by other visual means (a picture or website, etc).
- Nil Living Ltd does not accept food or drink containers to refill with detergents.
- Nil Living Ltd cannot accept any damage or liability from use of our refill products once they have been decanted into the customer’s own containers.
- Products cannot be returned or exchanged once they have entered a customer's container/bottle. As a result all products decanted in to a customer's container/bottle must be paid for.
- We advise customers to seek our advice and assistance before refilling if not confident or able to operate equipment in store. Nil Living are happy to complete refills on your behalf, we put confidence in our customers that containers and bottles provided for refills are safe for us to handle.